Tuesday, July 6, 2010

In love again

I LOVE Blogger!  I LOVE Google!  I LOVE that I have my Gmail back.  I LOVE that I have my calendar back.  I LOVE that I have my Google Reader back.  I LOVE that I have my blog back.  And I LOVE how incredibly simple it was to import ALL of my old posts and ALL of my comments from my previous blog!  I am SO excited!  I was even able to email Katie to let her know what had happened and that I was going to get her lotion in the mail now! 

For details on getting the blog back, I wrote a short little story here.

Oh and you know what else I love? I LOVE the new blogger template designer and the editing improvements. It makes it SO easy and actually fun. You can now preview your post on your actual blog to see how everything will look. Maybe this wasn't news to anyone else, but it was to me and I LOVE the new improvements!!

OH AND OFF TOPIC BUT WHILE I AM NAMING OFF THINGS I LOVE, I LOVE GLEE!!!!

OK...so if you are new to ME and all things Little Bishops, here is some of what you have missed:

"There's a mouse in my house" posts
And to finish THAT off, I'll just say that we are up to six mice captured and disposed of...unsure if there are more.

"My Dirty Hair Days" posts

My favorite Friday Funnies post (with a HORRIBLE button)

My thoughts on depression

OK, OK that's enough for now.  If you want to read more, you can go back through the archives yourselves, but those are some of my favorites!

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering what happened to you...glad you got everything settled.

    ReplyDelete