Thursday, July 15, 2010

Friday Funnies




Check out last week's Friday Funnies for instructions to link up or to find out what this is all about!


I don't have a lot this week.  I was just sitting here, getting ready to go to bed when I realized "Oh no!  Tomorrow is Friday!"  I'm going to share something that my mother-in-law left on last week's comments for Friday Funnies, since it's about all I've got.  


"Abbey who was tired by 8:30, even though we were still at Botanical Gardens decides to tell me, 'My girl knee is tired, but my boy knee still has energy and says we need to exercise.'  I ask which one is the boy knee and she says the one on her left side with her boy hand-'the one I write with.'  I said Abbey, 'I thought you wrote with your right hand.'  She replies, 'I just can't make up my mind.'"


Now, Livvy is going around talking about boy hands and girl hands, etc...


OK, the only thing I really have for you is a little bit of the Little Bishops creativity.  They have been driving us INSANE lately, asking CONSTANTLY to play on the Wii, or watch TV or play on the computer.  Beyond that, if we tell them no, they whine and cry and give us attitude and we are just tired of it!  So we kinda grounded them for a few days and punished them by forcing them to use their imagination, of all things!  HOW DARE WE!  And that's what they did...used their imagination...

The green papers spell out "bathroom" while the white sign says "laundry" and has an arrow pointing down.

Katherine's room: the top says "beware of tomboys", the green one says "all adults allowed" and the little sign above it says "no boys allowed"

Abbey and Livvy's room.  Top green signs says "no boys allowed" with a little tagline of "unless they're adults"

Forgive the blurry picture-Kris took this on his phone and apparently didn't bother to retake the picture.  Sad too because Kaleb is the one who started all the labeling of doors and all.  The green sign says "all adults allowed" and the white one above room says "no girls allowed (unless they have permission)"


1 comment: