Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday Flip Off


I'm so glad I found Kludgy Mom again. I had been following her for a while and was happy I was able to add her back to my Google reader. I'm never usually mad enough (annoyed, yes...mad, no) to participate in flipping anything/anyone off but this week has been a nightmare to say the least, so I hope I don't offend any friends or family for choosing to virtually flip off a few things today.

First of all, to the deranged mother mouse that is breeding in my house, FLIP OFF. Better yet, get out of my house and take your army with you!!! I've captured 4 mice in less than a week and I am pretty sure you are still here somewhere. You have no idea (or maybe you do) what you are doing to my mental health. It was already in rapid decline before you showed up. Either get out of my house, or bring me some Xanax.

To Google, I don't want you to FLIP OFF because I'm scared you'll disable this blog too I still support all things Google, but this whole "your blog (and subsequently entire Google account) has been disabled" thing, well that can FLIP OFF. You do not realize how debilitating it is to offer such great products that people give you everything they've got, only to rip them all away, with no warning. I have trusted you. Heart and soul (at least on a technological level). Down to my HTC Hero (which is now acting up because I had about 4 Google applications on it tied to the same account that has been disabled). I depend on you to keep track of my contacts (email, phone numbers, etc...), my calendar (I've got FOUR kids-I NEED a calendar!), my THERAPY BLOG, my stalking of other blogs in the form of a reader...it's just not right! Please please PLEASE enable my blog again.

To the person in my life that is presently acting as if I have personally ruined your life, FLIP OFF. There is so much I could say to you here, but I won't. I just don't understand why you are constantly questioning me, being condescending on a daily basis in writing and face to face, and acting like you are better than me. I haven't done anything to you and you have no right to treat me that way.

To summertime, FLIP OFF. I haven't had a real conversation with my husband since last weekend. Working split shifts so that we can keep the kids out of childcare that we can't afford is taking its toll. August 16th cannot get here fast enough.

To a certain someone giving me a hard time tonight about customer service and being locked out of my "stuff" (you know who you are!), FLIP OFF. ;-)

And lastly, to idiots everywhere (it's a well known fact that I can't tolerate idiots), FLIP OFF!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jamie! Wow, what the heck happened with your blog? That is crazy? Seriously, google disabled everything? wow. that's all I can say.

    Do.not.like condescending people. I'm flipping them off with you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flip off!!! I want to flip off that person too! :-(

    Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So THAT'S what happened to you!! I went looking for your blog and it was gone :(

    Following you again!!! <3

    http://goobergrapemonkeyman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a week! We have had recurring rat problems every winter for the past 2 years, so I feel your misery there! Hope you manage to have a great weekend with your family -- sounds like you all really deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How the heck can they disable your account???!!!! OMG, I'm so flipping them off with you.

    I'm sure I offended some people in my circle with my flip off, but sometimes it's better than the mental health effects of not getting it off your chest.

    Sorry your week/summer has been so sucky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you get your blog back...
    Sunny blog hop greetings, from Casablanca, Morocco!

    BLOGitse

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that's one huge flip off if you lost your blog! I would be fuming and giving 4 flip offs with my fingers!

    ReplyDelete