Friday, July 16, 2010

Facing another Friday

Wow what a morning.  Attitudes all around!  Kaleb has already called me stupid, Katherine has screamed at me and unintentionally hit me with a book.  Have I ever mentioned that unlike most people, I HATE summer? Because I do!  So far Abbey and Livvy are doing better than the older two.  I got a much-anticipated "good morning Mommy" from Olivia and it made me smile.  I love that the kids tell me good morning when they wake up.  There's just something about hearing those heartfelt words come from their little mouths and voices that makes my heart swell with joy!

I hope everyone has had a great start to the day.  Fridays are the days I love to hate, yet look forward to at the same time, since it signals the starts of the weekend.  Kris and I are hoping to find a sitter for tomorrow night so we can spend some time without the kids (hint hint Grandma).

While I love all the Friday blog hops, I especially love the new Follow Me, Chickadee!  It's just such a great concept and makes some of the hopping less overwhelming.  Plus, even if you are #300 in a list of 301, you can still get some exposure and find some great new blogs to follow at the same time.  Check it out by clicking the first button below.  There is also a giveaway going on for that particular hop, today only!



friday-follow



New Friend Fridays

badge



7 comments:

  1. I only am liking summer so far cause the middle child is in summer school and the youngest has been at grandma's house for nearly 2 weeks now. I hope it gets better!

    I'm visiting from the girl creative's New Friend Friend blog hop! http://kjoslyn78.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from New Friend Friday! Hope you get to have your date night. I'm a little jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. coming over from NFF and i love love love your background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Found you on New Friend Friday.

    Your morning sounds like mine, and I only have two kids! I hope this weekend is a good one for you. Good luck getting that baby-sitter ;)

    Stephanie
    http://www.dirtandlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m following you now on New Friend Friday--lucky no. 96! Please follow me back on my blog “Inspire!”

    Ron

    http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello. I am new follower via FF. Please swing by my new blog @ www.mommiesandbeyond. Love to "meet" new friends!!

    I love my wee ones so much and just like you their good mornings ...I was hit in the hit this morning with one of those knotted dog toys and quickly got a headache, thank-you my toddler!! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for joining my Follow Me Friday. I am following you back. I get so excited when I meet other moms that have four!! Hope to see you again next Friday.

    Lydia
    www.ontheverge6.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete