Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Settling some business

A fresh start in a new place means that you have a chance to get in on the first Friday Funnies EVER on this blog.  All week I keep track of the unusual, odd and usually hilarious things my kids say and do.  On Friday, I combine it all into one post and put it up for everyone to enjoy.  So far, it's not catching on.  I'm OK with that.  Really I am.  BUT...I wouldn't feel right NOT offering YOU the opportunity to join in, so I'm telling you about it up front, so you can get ready and be prepared to link up if you so desire!  Also, if anyone wants to host it with me, let me know.  It's pretty simple really. 

I know that my kids aren't the only funny ones out there!  So if you think about it, and plan to write about it anyway, why not link up and share with everyone else how funny your kids, grandkids, nieces, nephews, etc...are.  The link goes up 12:01am every Friday and will stay up all day.

1 comment:

  1. If I did that, I would have to write about you or Kris. Hey, you aleady cover that. . .

    ReplyDelete