Sunday, July 4, 2010

Want another laugh??

Remember me jumping out of my skin yesterday, because my mother-in-law opened her van door someone was trying to kill me?  It happened again today.  We went to McDonald's for lunch today with my mother-in-law and a friend, and I was explaining to our friend what had happened with the van door.  I swear it wasn't but 5-10 minutes later when suddenly I felt something touching my lower back.  Of course, this terrified me (because it was so unexpected), and I jumped (quite visibly) and knocked my soda over, all over the table and my lap!  I had soda all over my shirt and jeans and there everyone sat, laughing at me!  Katherine and Abbey got a HUGE kick out of it.

I'm a nervous wreck!

Want to know what happened?  Katherine had come up to the booth behind us and poked me with the end of a small flag, thinking she was being funny.  I didn't find it funny.  Not one bit!  Of course I can laugh about it now, but after the van incident yesterday, I felt compelled to share today's little scare as well.  Oh the joys of anxiety!  :-)

1 comment: