Sunday, July 18, 2010

Glee

It's dark and stormy out this morning.  For some reason, it reminds me of fall, which I am longing for.  Of course, I'm sure when I go outside and feel the almost 90 degree temperature, it won't remind me of fall anymore.  I'm so ready for jeans and sweatshirt weather, though I'm going to miss my flip flops!

Kris bought me the Glee Volume 3 soundtrack this weekend and I have been listening to that at work and in the car.  Abbey and Livvy were with me yesterday and Abbey said "I think I'm starting to get into Glee."  It was so cute!  She wanted me to keep playing "Total Eclipse of the Heart", "Hello", and "One".  She likes the duets.  She listens to the soundtrack from Wicked quite a bit, so I guess it shouldn't have surprised me when, after hearing "I Dreamed a Dream" she said "Is that the girl from Wicked?"  I was so pleased with her question and told her that YES that was Elphaba from Wicked singing the first part of the song.  I couldn't believe she recognized Idina Menzel's voice!  Livvy of course loved "Bad Romance" - good thing she can't understand the words to it.  She really liked the "ga ga ooh la la..." part and was back there just singing away.  Listening to that CD leaves me #1. Wishing season 1 was already out on DVD and I didn't have to wait until September and #2. Ready to spend the weekend having a Glee marathon!  I read that season 2 will introduce 3 new characters, and also, who else is excited that they have committed to not ONE but TWO more seasons????  I cannot wait!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited! I can't wait! So cute your kids like the soundtrack!

    ReplyDelete