Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Way Back Wednesday

I'm linking up with Way Back Wednesday again this week.  Primarily because I actually have pictures of me as a kid in my Halloween costumes!  You ready to do this?  Check out this fun little meme for yourself:





OK, first up we have a picture of me as I guess an Indian princess.  My sister, a nun...obviously.  That lovely lady in the background is my Mammaw Boggs, who has already gone to be with the Lord.  Sidenote: SHE WILL FOREVER BE MY FAVORITE SCRABBLE OPPONENT EVER!

Here my sister and I are as, duh, Cabbage Patch Kids.  And that's my brother Jon in the background.  Why was there always someone in the background?

I think maybe I was a Geisha here?

OK, so my biggest reason for posting these is to lead up to this next one.  I have to admit that this picture COMPLETELY CREEPS ME OUT.  I have NO idea what this was.  A gypsy or fortune teller maybe?  Anyway...let me know if you agree that this is indeed really creepy!  Maybe I was just trying to match the face on the bag.



3 comments:

  1. Cute!!!! I don't think the last pic of you is creepy, but you kinda look like a Russian babushka on her way to market! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, it is a little creepy!! I LOVE the pictures! The costumes with the plastic faces are hilarious, they don't sell those anymore do they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL maybe a little creepy but super cute still nonetheless! I love old Halloween pictures, I'm so glad you uploaded yours!

    ReplyDelete