Sunday, July 25, 2010

Thoughts?

So, I'm going to go ahead and make a one minute video to submit for the Project Mom Casting. I'm PETRIFIED a little scared! BUT...here is my idea. Since my blog is primarily about my kids, I thought I'd interview each of them, asking a series of questions about my blog.  After each one has been interviewed, I will then take the best answer from each kid and make my video from that.  I know nothing at all about making videos but we do have a friend who entered the 48 Hour Film Project recently (and the video was AWESOME!), so maybe he can help me out.  What do you think?  What questions do you think I should ask them?  Here are some of my thoughts:

What is the name of Mommy's blog?
What is Mommy's blog about?
Do you read Mommy's blog?
How would you feel if Mommy was selected to be on TV?

I'd love to hear your suggestions!

1 comment: