Thursday, July 29, 2010

Follow Me Chickadee

I love my blog friends that host Follow Me, Chickadee Friday.  If you are threatened or overwhelmed by the other blog hops where there are 500 blogs listed and you don't know where to begin, this is the hop for you!  This one is a little different, in that you check out the blog above and below you and "show them some love", as it appears everyone in the "bloggy world" says.




Check it out!

Moving on...

It has now been 48 hours without the kids and I am still alive and not too sad!  Today was a crazy day at work; Kris and I are chilling out watching the latest episode of Psych.  I'm glad tomorrow is Friday.  We're playing bridge tomorrow.  YES.  I'm 31 years old and I have been playing bridge for oh...about 6 years or so.  And I'm actually pretty good at it; at least what I know about the game.  There is so much  more I have to learn!  What is frustrating is that everyone that plays (with the exception of the couple who taught us) is 30+ years older than us, and sadly, they will most likely be dead by the time Kris and I can spend our retirement years playing bridge at the clubs.  That sounds incredibly selfish and horrible doesn't it?  It really is, isn't it?  Regardless...I would love it if more people our age would learn to play.  I know I will get a lot of harassment for my insistence that everyone needs to know how to play bridge...but you really have NO idea what you are missing!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the awesome words about Chickadee!

    I love me some Psych! You know that's right.

    I would attempt to learn bridge! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I understand....
    I don't know how to play bridge...need to look into it...Sounds fun!
    Hope you have a fun Friday!
    Come follow me back and say hi :)
    Xo
    Frenchy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always wanted to play bridge. I think it sounds fun! And I LOVE PSYCH!!! Stopping by from Follow Me!

    ReplyDelete