Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Your husband might be cheating if...

...ALL of the following things happen:


He received this book in the mail (nice cover up for his torrid affair):



AND
THIS inscription was in the book


AND

his name is NOT Matthew

AND

to your knowledge he does NOT have a sister named Latisha

AND

to your knowledge he is not currently engaged to some unknown woman


LESSON TO BE LEARNED FROM ALL OF THIS:

None really. I just thought it was funny. Kris got a book in the mail today. I asked to see it. He handed it to me. I opened it up and saw an inscription I can only assume (hope?) was meant for someone else. Maybe it's not as amusing to some as it is to me, but I just couldn't resist putting it on here.

Oh and while I am talking about my husband...while holding my friend's 5 hour old baby girl, I told Kris I wanted to get my tubes untied (technical term-tubal reversal) so I could have another tiny little baby. He told me that all I had to do was go to the temple. Pray with my lips moving, but make sure there was no sound coming out. And that if the priest thought I was drunk, I would have a baby. If you have no idea what I am talking about, read 1 Samuel 1-20, paying particular attention to verse 9 and on!

2 comments:

  1. I love the slightly sarcastic-ness. It makes me laugh, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That part about going to the temple was hysterical!

    ReplyDelete