Thursday, April 22, 2010

Things I do fast...

I entered an essay contest today to win a new phone. The topic of the essay was something you can do fast. I think my chances of winning are slim, though I think they will have to give me points for creativity! Ready to hear what I told them I do fast?

Make babies.

Real. Live. Human. Babies.

I make them. Fast.

Without having twins or triplets, I somehow managed to make 3 babies and birth them ALL in just 2 years and 5 days. So, as you can see, I am actually quite experienced at this fast-family-making method! Though I wouldn't recommend it. Being pregnant 3 summers in a row with little time to breathe in between each one was difficult, to say the least.

I really, REALLY want to win this phone. Especially since Kris won't let me buy it for at least another 8 months! Oh, and if I do win, Sprint will be elevated from "I tolerate you" to "I love you!" A free 4G phone with Google Android would make me forget about all the bad experiences I have had. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment