Monday, April 16, 2012

Phone Photo Fun!


I stumbled upon this cute "meme" where you post pictures that are on your cell phone each week.  Thought I would join in this week.  Here's what I found on my phone.

There's something just so wrong with this sign..."The Best 12 Inches in the Midwest"...REALLY?

Newest necklace I made today.
Close up of the beads on the necklace
Close up of the center of the necklace

New skirt I made (and wore yesterday!).  The jewelry above was to match this.
Best. Breakfast. Ever.

So there you have it.  Not too exciting, except for the bacon.  ;-)  Though I do really love my new skirt and necklace!




2 comments:

  1. This post was pretty cool... And then you added bacon...
    Now it's amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your very talented! Cute skirt and necklace

    ReplyDelete