Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Playing with Pinterest - Week 1

By now, most of you are already aware of if not addicted to Pinterest.

How many of you are like me and COULD spend hours a day (and maybe do?) looking at all the fascinating things on Pinterest?



I just thought I would share with you some of the serious and/or funny pictures/quotes/sayings I have found on there.  Is that alright with you?

Oh that's right.

It's my blog.

So I don't care.  ;-)

Before I get to that, though, I'm curious.  What are your "boards" on Pinterest?  I have several.  Below are only a few of them.

BACON
(of course)

I believe this with all my heart.

RECIPES I LOVE

To die for! So is the Pumpkin one.

PINS THAT ANNOY ME WHEN I LOOK AT THEM

I HATE TEETH!!!

SIGNS/QUOTES THAT I LOVE
(this one is my favorite board!)

I'm a little obsessed with The Hunger Games presently.
This cracks me up.
Yes, that is pretty much how it started, and it is still going on!
Ha ha ha!
I love this so much!  Amazing song too.
I saw this on my sister's page and thought it was hilarious!
:-)

I LOVE The Help.

Literally!

I hate to admit it, but I do this WAY too often!

No comments:

Post a Comment