Sunday, April 8, 2012

Olivia

We do this thing called "time" with the kids, where we spend time with each of  them individually before bed. We're really creative with naming things, as you can clearly see. The kids really started calling it that. Now it's funny to hear them ask at night if we "have time for time."

Tonight, while with Olivia, she said she didn't want me to read my Bible unless I read her favorite story. I asked what it was. She said "Joseph and the coat of many colors." I told her she would have to get a different Bible, since my One Year Bible is not exactly in order.

She ran out of the room and yelled "Is my children's Bible ok?"

I yelled back "Does it have that story in it?"

She responded, almost annoyed, with "Of course!"  Like at Christmas, when she opened what we thought was to be an inflatable chair. Being possibility allergic to latex, she said "Is this rubber?" Then she ran to Kris with it, yelling "What is wrong with you people?!?"

How was I supposed to know what stories were in her children's Bible? It's mainly a picture book!

Ahhh the joys of having kids that make me laugh every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment