Monday, April 30, 2012

Phone Photo Fun


While Kris is cleaning up the basement (still...ugh...) I'm trying to get my girls to get the living room cleaned up.  I'm up to my ears in laundry and frustrated by kids staying up too late too many nights in a row.  So, I'm taking a little breather and doing some writing instead.  I don't promise it'll be interesting or anything.  It's just a distraction for me from...well...reality.

For those of you who read my post yesterday, as a quick update before I show you what's on my phone this week, my aunt did die this morning.  They took her off of life support and I got a text saying she had passed away.  So please continue to keep my dad's side of the family and my aunt's four children and all her grandchildren in your prayers.  Once I find out when the visitation and funeral will be, I'll be traveling back home for it.  Thanks for your prayers!

OK...here is what has appeared on my phone this week.  I actually have no clue what is one there, so this could be interesting!

Ahh yes..golf-racquetball sized hail from the storms this weekend.  I don't know if we have any roof damage.  I know that our area was not hit nearly as heavily as others.


This is a game that Kris and I bought several years ago.  We found it a couple of weeks ago and decided to take it with us...and had ourselves, as you will see next, a...
It's like speed, with letters instead of numbers and royalty!  Quite fun.  Even better because I beat Kris 85% of the time we play it.  There is another "word" card game that I like a lot called Quiddler, but I haven't been able to find it in ages.

Katherine holding tonight's dessert.  It felt so good to feel up to cooking AND of course, dessert was a HUGE hit and so delicious!!  I LOVE this Pineapple Upside Down cake!  Best recipe ever!

I like chocolate syrup.  A LOT.  A lot more than ice cream!  And I am a snob.  I will only eat HERSHEY'S brand.

Ahh, yes...this was interesting.  In case you can't read this friend request I got from some unknown foreigner, it says "I AM LOOKING FOR A GIRL TO MARRY I HAVE NI PROBLEM TO LET HER FAMILY STAY WITH US THAT WOULD BE EXCELLENT."  Um...no thanks.
Well...that was all that was on my phone from the last two weeks, since I missed one week.  I wasn't exactly out taking many pictures while I laid in bed recovering from a supposed tear in one of the discs in my neck.  Maybe I'll have something more interesting next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment