Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Music That Moves Me - Week 3

I'm a little behind this week, what with the messed up neck and all!  I had several songs I wanted to write about over the weekend, but waited.  Not realizing I wouldn't get to them until today, which is a day late.  And I suppose it doesn't REALLY matter what day I post this on...because it's my blog, but I"m kind of anal, so even though I wrote it on Wednesday, I'm changing the posting date to Tuesday. Otherwise it will drive me nuts. It would also equally bother me if I wasn't up front about the fact that I posted it a day "late".  Even though I am the only one who put me on that schedule.

Both of these songs I heard this week.  I had heard the Matt Nathanson song before, as I love most of his music, but never really HEARD it in the same way that I do now.  It's called "Little Victories.





The next song I heard for the first time this past week.  I've heard it several times in the last 7 days and it doesn't really need much explanation.  It's called "Carry Me To the Cross" by Kutless.  And it's what God did for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment