Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Playing with Pinterest - Week 2

This week's collection of pins from my own boards

From Bacon:

So clever to keep the bacon together for BLT's.

I think this is HILARIOUS!

Chicken, Bacon & Cream Cheese Taquitos w/Avocado dipping sauce-I think this sounds AMAZING!

From Things I'd Actually Like To Do:

I TOTALLY DID THIS!!!
See!






From Must Try Recipes:

Pumpkin Coffee Cake?  How can that NOT be good???


From Pins That Annoy Me When I See Them:

How DARE cats be paired with The Hunger Games????  I hate cats!
Wallpaper much?
I like Harry Potter...but...

From Signs/Quotes I Love:

Interesting weight loss concept!
This is SO something to think about and never forget!


I like this.  Especially the "choke a fool" part.

I know this is mean and harsh, but I think it is hilarious!

Need I say more??  This is why I sometimes think people are idiots.

What did you find on Pinterest this week?  I'd love to hear about it.  If you aren't already following me or want me to follow you on Pinterest, find me here and I'll follow you back!

Welcome any Wordless Wednesday friends!  If you want to see more about Wordless Wednesday, check that out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment