Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A letter

Dear Glee,

I love you.  I cannot wait for you to return.  Thinking about you makes me smile.  Hearing all of your voices singing such great renditions of well-loved songs makes me swoon.  OK OK...maybe not swoon, but very nearly.  Hearing my children belt out bits and pieces of their favorite Glee songs fills me with such joy and pride.  You make my good days great and my bad days better.  I will always love you, even when you go on for four seasons longer than you should.  I promise!  Once a Gleek, always a Gleek.  See you soon!!

Forever Yours,

Jamie

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you Jamie! Did you catch the opening of the Emmys the other night? I was so excited to see all my "friends!"
    http://barefootbysea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DID see it. I NEVER watch the Emmys but I heard Glee was going to do something at the beginning and I was able to watch it, not to be disappointed!

    ReplyDelete