Thursday, September 2, 2010

Google Voice Bloopers

I find things like mis-translations amusing.  Kris is obsessed with MOST things Google (and has me hooked on quite a few products too), especially Google Voice.  Instead of just sending you the voice message, they transcribe it in an email.  And if you don't speak extremely slowly and clearly, they get the message wrong about 100% of the time.  Here are some of the most amusing ones Kris has gotten:

"you call and ask someone from the next 10 years." - ahh...looking into the future...

"If you had Dad jazz polyps in, that way to go for us to bring home." - OK...three words that don't belong in the same sentence: jazz, polyps, Dad...

"we were supposed to get that together and then room no." - should I be concerned that someone is leaving my husband messages about getting a room number???

"I'm sorry. A parent or something to eat." - interesting choices

"I did love you" - hmm....from Kris' mom...who apparently doesn't love him anymore

"I'm today."

"I'm just following up with you see if you thought of Ann yet. We have a couple of options that might work for you" - WHO THE HECK IS ANN?????

"Hey Chris is dead."  :-(  I didn't know!  To think I had to find out through Google voice...

"He's been in space. I'm in the world."  what?

"Hi Daddy, this is Kathleen HI, This is going alright. Please, please call me back sometime. Yeah, hi." - this one is a bit confusing, seeing as how it came from my mom, and her name isn't Kathleen, or anything close to it.  But with the double please, it seems urgent...

"Hey, Rob Rob Rob of." - this one came from me, and I'm pretty sure I was annoyed with having to leave him a message and said "blah blah blah"

"Britt, birthing Broadway." ???

"so I'm kind of sad that you're calling." - this one was from me, but I am pretty sure I never once said that

"Hello Kris, This is your basement. Give me a call. Thank you." - one of my favorites! We're pretty tight with our basement...

No comments:

Post a Comment