Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thinking of starting a new trend

It's not fair.  Men have it so much easier than women.  I mean, seriously.  Why is there so much pressure for women to look a certain way?  Why must we have hair?  Can't I just shave my head already?  PLEASE????

I wish I had some cause.  Some worthy goal or reason to shave my head.  I also wish that it would be acceptable as normal and beautiful.  Because if it were, my hair would be gone.  I HATE dealing with hair.  Monday I went from this:



To this (please ignore holes in sweater-must buy a new one):


And while it is indeed short, I swear it took 10 lbs off of my neck, which was a HUGE relief and left me wondering why I didn't do it sooner.  And as I was thinking about it more, I thought that I would love someone to give me a good incentive to shave my head so I don't have to deal with hair anymore.

Maybe us bloggers could start a new trend.  Maybe we could band together and begin a community called The Bald-Headed Bloggers Club or something like that!  We could chronicle our experience and the comments people make to our faces and behind our backs.  Who knows...it could be the next big blogging craze!  Who's with me??  No one?

Well...it's just a dream anyway...

3 comments:

  1. haha! I see your point... my hair is really difficult most of the time, but every time I cut it, I instantly regret it. I guess it's easier for me to have long hair because I can just let it go and not worry about it so much. If it looks bad, I just pull it up!

    Maybe that's my version of going bald? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Jamie!!! I like the long look but it really does get so heavy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the long look too, but it's really thick thus really heavy...I had no idea it was adding to the pain in my neck. Cutting it hasn't been an instant fix, but it has lessened the pain and weight I feel all the time.

    ReplyDelete