Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Another post about GLEE? Really? Yes...

My baby is finally here!  OK...so it's not a baby.  But I am in love...like you would be with a newborn baby.  OK...maybe not quite so enamored.  But...my day went from just alright to SPECTACULAR.  Why you ask?  Because THIS came in today!


I was giddy like a little girl at Christmas today at lunch talking about watching Glee.  And then, when I got home from work, I had a box, THE BOX, from Amazon.com.  Containing my pre-ordered season 1 DVD set (and it only cost me $9.99).  See that?  GLEEK edition!  For Gleeks.  Like me.  Of course, there was no way I was going to wait until my upcoming Gleekend for the special features.  I LOVE the Glee Jukebox that is on some of the discs.  It blends songs and their scenes from the episodes into one long music video.  Of course, as they played Bohemian Rhapsody (from the finale) while Quinn was having her baby I bawled.  Again.  Just like I did when I watched the finale.  Cried and cried.  All of my kids want to watch Glee with me, because they see how excited I get and they know it makes me happy, and so they want to share that with me.  I wish that there weren't as many "adult" elements in it as there are because I want to be able to share it with them.  I am going to keep track of what is not appropriate during the Gleekend, so I will know if there are any episodes that are OK for the kids to watch with me but I am doubtful that there will be any.  *Sigh*...maybe in a few years...

No comments:

Post a Comment