Monday, August 9, 2010

Breaking...

I've been such a slacker lately with blogging.  It isn't for a lack of wanting to write....it's time.  I'm telling myself that it is because the summer is winding down and our schedules are chaotic.  The reality is that I've been having a great time with my second love: bridge. My first love being blogging Kris of course!  Don't worry, I'm not going to go into a really long, boring post all about bridge all over again.  And really...that's impossible, because bridge is ANYTHING BUT BORING!!!  I say that anyone who gives me a hard time about it is just too scared to learn!  Chickens...

This is our last week of crazy with work.  Kris and I were able to find a sitter (THANKS JENNIFER!) for today so we could both be in the office.  We are training a new employee.  By WE I mean that Kris got her computer set up and I pretty much did everything else.  I'm spending the week training her, so tomorrow and Wednesday Kris is going to TRY to work from home with all four kids, so that I can be in the office.  Better him than me I say!  Thursday and Friday I will stay home with the kids in the morning, then meet Kris at work at noon and switch places.  And then?  I'm getting a massage on Saturday!

AND...SCHOOL STARTS ON MONDAY!!!!

It's been great having the kids home.  The normal stress is actually somewhat comforting.  I was looking at them tonight, doing their usual "eat pizza and watch a show while mom and dad ignore you and play bridge instead of watching your stupid cartoon".  And I started thinking about how comforted I was to have them home finally.  I don't feel as empty when they are here.  Funny how they can totally stress you out and drive you crazy, but then when they aren't there, your life just doesn't feel full.  I love my kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment