Sunday, August 29, 2010

Random-ish

Here I am, once again frustrated that I haven't had the time to write.  Not that I've had anything really interesting to say...I just hate when I don't get to write.  I feel like I'm missing something.  And I'm barely able to get to my Google reader more than once a week, which is also frustrating.  I had really thought that once school started it would be easier.  Not so much...

Random thoughts for the night:

~I love the Allstate commercials.
~I love haring my kids scream "Bird parade!  Bird parade!" whenever they see a grouping of birds outside.  Silly kids-where do they come up with this stuff?
~Glee is AWESOME (as always-even when it's not on!) and I'm so happy that Jane Lynch won an Emmy!!
~I don't usually watch the Emmy's but Glee made it worthwhile!
~I love Master Chef!

Tomorrow my son turns 9.  Tomorrow begins a LONG, expensive time in the lives of the Bishops.  Birthdays/Events occurring in the next 6 months:

~Kaleb's birthday (Aug. 30)
~Olivia's birthday (Sept. 15)
~Katherine's birthday (Oct. 12)
~Abbey's birthday (Oct. 17)
~Halloween
~Thanksgiving
~Christmas
~Kris' birthday (Jan. 12)
~My birthday (Feb. 2)
~Valentine's Day

We should have timed all of this better!  What were we thinking?

*sigh*

Ready for life to slow down!!

2 comments:

  1. Well you might be waiting a long time!!! :)
    I love when my kids say cute things like that. I'll have to tell them that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our birthday's etc are spread out too (but we don't celebrate Hallowe'en and Thanksgiving is before it here but our list looks pretty similar haha)

    Cute about the Bird Parade and happy birthday to your son!

    ReplyDelete