Monday, August 23, 2010

So my kid has a blog...

          ...and I worry it might be better than mine!

But that's OK.  I love that Katherine wants to write a blog.  She's passionate about reading and thus she plans to read books and blog about what she has read.  She watched Julie and Julia with me yesterday and I wonder if that summoned something in her...a desire to do something and then write about it.  So she chose what she loves.  I mean sure, she COULD have chosen to eat my awesome cooking and then write about it...but I'll forgive her for choosing books over food.  I'd love for her to find comfort in books instead of food like her mama!  Truly, of course I'd love for her to find her comfort in God, but that's another blog for another day.

I could have given her the next year punishment free for her awesome plug for my blog in her first post (though I won't-sorry girl you don't get off THAT easily!).  I truly love that kid!!

So, without further ado, please PLEASE go check out her blog and her first post, and remember, she's only 9 (almost 10).  Give her some love and if you are interested at all or just want to show her some support, please follow her.  Who knows...she could be the #1 blogger in America in 10-15 years!  Won't it be cool when you can say, "I've been reading her since she was 9!"?  The answer to that question is Yes.  Yes it will be very cool.

2 comments: