Sunday, January 9, 2011

Lazy Sunday Mornings

I love lazy Sunday mornings.  Well, I love ANY lazy morning...but for us, they only seem to happen on Sundays.  Nowhere to go until 10:30.

I interrupt this blogcast to make an important annoucement.

Abbey just brought me my wedding band!  Why is this exciting?  Why does this require interruption of what was going to be a super-awesome blog post?  Because my wedding band has been lost for 2 years!  When I went for my first MRI on my neck, I stuck the wedding band in my wallet, in a zippered pocket.  When I remembered to put the band back on, several weeks later, I couldn't find it.  I was really sad and looked everywhere.  Through every purse, every wallet, every pocket.  To no avail.  About 6 months ago, I gave Abbey the purse and wallet I know I stuck my wedding band in.  I thoroughly checked both, just to make sure the ring wasn't in there.  It wasn't.

Abbey has been in the habit lately of calling me "Queen Jamie" or "Queen Mommy" and asking me if there is anything she can do for me, like any good servant would.  This morning she came over to me saying she had found three treasures.  From what I could see, they were all trash.  I looked at the first two and was about to tell her to throw them all away, when I spied the third treasure.  It looked very similar to my missing wedding band.  Sure enough, it WAS!  I asked her where she found it, and she said it was on the floor in the hallway.  How bizarre...

However she came across it, she was right.  What she found IS a treasure! 

1 comment:

  1. How crazy is it that she found it 2 years later?!

    Enjoy your Sunday! ;-)

    ReplyDelete