Friday, January 7, 2011

The panic attack...

...could have been avoided!

Remember all my drama surrounding my upcoming chaotic Saturday?

Well, it turns out that could have been avoided!!

Let me explain.

As I sat in the living room, feeling like I would crawl out of my skin, my husband sat in the other room with his newest stress reliever...NBA2K11.  Leaving me out here to think about my impending doom.  It took me literally 3 hours to get somewhat calm.  And then, Kris came out of the bedroom, having finished one of his NBA games with the Chicago Bulls.  And I told him about how I was feeling because I can't keep my mouth shut he cares so much about every obsessive-compulsive detail of my life.  I told him he should read my blog so he would know how upset I had gotten.

And then he blurted out "Oh they cancelled the hike.  Now we're just going to breakfast."

Um, what?

That information would have been helpful three hours ago!!!  

He told me he "forgot" to tell me.  He found out Tuesday night and it somehow just "slipped his mind".  Even though he knew I was a scary, certified crazy person a little bent out of shape, he FORGOT????

And then he nonchalantly mentions he was JUST going to breakfast????  Excuse me, but did I hear that right??  Did you seriously leave me all alone in here anxiously contemplating the upcoming weekend, playing your stupid basketball game, when you KNEW you were NOT going to be hiking all day after all????

And then, to top it all off, he did go ahead and read my blog post.  

And was he sorry and full of compassion?  

No

And did he seek to bow down and kiss my feet in an effort to make everything OK?  

Nope.

Did he offer me money?  

Yeah right.  

Chocolate?  

Not likely.  

A night free of "laundry"?  

He absolutely did NOT.  


He just laughed.  

And laughed and laughed and laughed.


JERK FACE!
badge

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the follow! following you back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for joining my Follow Me Friday. I am your newest follower. Hope to see you again next week.

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete