Monday, January 17, 2011

I really miss getting out there and doing my PC shows.  I went to a meeting tonight and it really got me excited all over again about my business, like it always does.  I love the products. I love the people.  I love the potential that the company can offer anyone.  I love the idea of doing all the travelling I want to do on someone else's dime!  I keep telling Kris that someday we will travel, and he won't have to pay for it (I've been telling him this for 8 years!).

Which brings me to my bittersweet reality.  I have TWO jobs that I love.  One is my day job, and one is my fun job.  And unfortunately, we are dependent, in more than one way, on me working my day job.  And the only way to match my current income with my fun job is to do 10-12 shows each month and have SEVERAL ACTIVE people on my team with me.  And the reality is that it isn't going to happen at this time.  But some day...some day I WILL earn us a trip. Some day I will do all the travelling I want to do, without burdening my husband with having to come up with the money for it.  Good things come to those who wait right?

No comments:

Post a Comment