Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Maggiano's

About a year ago, when I was hitting the Candida diet hard and being "good", a vendor took us to Maggiano's.  Even eating yeast-free it was delicious!  This year, the same vendor took us back there.  Tonight.  While I'm NOT being good.  Not eating yeast-free.  And it was, again, delicious!  I even got dessert this time.

I thought I would hate creme brule.  But you know what?  I didn't.  It was delicious!  I don't think I could eat it all the time...but I really liked the caramelized yumminess on the top!

I knew tiramasu had a coffee flavor.  I did NOT know it would taste JUST LIKE COFFEE.  GROSS!!!  I DO NOT LIKE TIRAMASU!  Or coffee.

Next time I think I'll just stick with the "small child" sized piece of cheesecake!

If there is a Maggiano's near year, or you see one while travelling, and you have unlimited amounts of money (that last one is key), GO.  You'll be glad you did!


No comments:

Post a Comment