Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Never a dull moment

This has been a crazy week, and it's just Tuesday!!  Tomorrow night, dinner with a vendor at a super expensive and absolutely delicious restaurant.  Tastefully Simple party at a friend's house Thursday night, weather permitting.  I'm hosting a Tastefully Simple party Friday night.  Yes I LOVE Tastefully Simple!  YUM!  Cannot wait to eat that beer bread.  I'm sure between the next three days I will gain 5 pounds just from looking at all the wonderful food, and another 10 for consuming it.  So, while the next three days will include things I love (FOOD!), it's going to be busy between basketball practices, therapy, work.  Kat has a birthday party Friday night that we might let her go to.  Saturday we have THREE back to back basketball games PLUS we are working concession at the same time!  I am just so thankful we are playing at Grace this week.  It's 12 minutes from home and all the games will fall within a 3 hour time frame.  And best of all?  The first game doesn't start at 8am!  It's starts at 12:15.  Then Kaleb got invited to one birthday party Sunday afternoon, while Abbey got invited to another, of course in a different location, at the same time.  So, I ask you again, why did I have four kids???  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment