Thursday, February 10, 2011

Writer's Workshop

Mama's Losin' It

When I first read the prompts for this week's writer's workshop, I wasn't sure I would be able to pick one to write about.  And I keep reading over them and only one thing comes to mind.  And maybe it's lame, but I've committed (to myself) to write in the workshop each week.  And it isn't as if I am just trying to make up something because I can't think of anything.  When I read #4 "Share a photo that captures special Valentine(s)" I knew immediately what I wanted to show you.



I don't think you understand the depth of my love and affection for Red Hots.  And not just ANY Red Hots.  Not the cheap, imitation cinnamon candies.  But the Ferrara Pan Red Hots.  What you see above could probably last 5 people a lifetime.  There aren't very many Red Hot lovers out there.  Those will probably last me about 6 months.  Maybe.  The one on the left is a 5 lb. bag!  The one on the right is a box of 25 small 1 oz. boxes, perfect for "red hotting" on the go!  I am SO excited about so many Red Hots!!  And best of all, I have some pretty cool friends.  TWO different friends bought these for me and had them shipped to my house, and they both arrived last night.  It was awesome!  

5 comments:

  1. Nice friends :) Clearly they love you to send you something so Hawt LOL

    Visiting from Mama Kat's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, do have a blast with your red hots. I have to confess that I've never tried one... maybe now I will. Enjoy!
    Stopped by from Mamakat's
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! That is a load of red hots! I only like red hots on occasion. To me they are great on cupcakes!!! ;)
    -----------
    I am having issue with the prompts too but I am sure to come up with something?
    ~Naila Moon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE red hots!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a GOOD in my book then Cori! :-)

    ReplyDelete