Tuesday, February 8, 2011

More signs!!!

Before I begin...just wanted to remind you guys that I have a page on Facebook!  Feel free to "like" the Little Bishop Chronicles there and get updates in your feed when I post, in case you don't follow me in a reader.

And before I get onto signs, Olivia was wearing a shirt for bed tonight that I had never seen.  It was a really funny shirt and I have no clue where it came from!!  Not only was it odd that she had this mysterious shirt on, it was really funny because I could totally be a vegetarian if still allowed to eat bacon!!


Just in the last 2 weeks, I was sent TWO pictures by people who know I love signs, and found two of my own.  These are in order of amusement for me...starting with the least amusing, and working up towards to most amusing!


I know that this one is a little difficult to see.  We saw this truck the other day driving to work.  In case you can't see it, it says "PSYCHIATRY An Industy of Death Exhibit".  I just thought it was weird.  I posted it on FB and a friend looked it up and said that it is a project from the Church of Scientology, condemning psychiatry basically...



The picture above was taken by my parents in Florida at the resort they are staying at.  I'm still not sure why they would choose 29, instead of 30.  If you get pulled over would you say "But Officer, I was only going 37."  Maybe they were just being clever?



I suppose it depends on WHO takes your order.  I don't know if you remember my post where they charged us $2.00 for our food to NOT be spicy, but look at the receipt above...they didn't charge us this time!  WHAT?



My sister sent this to me after reading my blog about signs.  This is not only amusing but nonsensical!  Seriously???  If you're going to fall...are going really going to think "Oh wait, I need to call a nurse first."  What happens if you DON'T????  Do you get in trouble with the nurses?  Do they make you lay there longer saying "I'm sorry but you know what the sign says.  You did not call for a nurse before you fell, so you can lay there a little bit longer and think about what you have done!"?

No comments:

Post a Comment