Saturday, February 19, 2011

Blogger App for Android

I tried using the Blogger app for Android.  The first time I tried using it, it just wouldn't work--it kept "force closing" on me.  Today when I tried using it, it actually let me type a post.  Then when I went to publish it, it failed.  Very annoying.  I will have to give it more time I think, while they work out all the kinks.   Oh...AND is doesn't sync up with my actual blog.  What good is a blogger app that doesn't sync up with your actual blog?  I don't want to create a new blog just for my phone.

And while I'm complaining about Android apps, Hey EA...when are you going to release Scrabble for the Android?  I'm tired of waiting...quit just putting everything on the iPhone!  Some people do not tolerable Apple products.  Get with the program.  Android IS the future!

Tonight is Chinese and movie night with the kids.  I'm not thrilled with the movie choice:  Shrek Forever After, or whatever it's called.  Not nearly as good as The Private Eyes that we watched last weekend.  But I think I'll survive.  I have some computer projects I can work on while we watch.  If the movie is good, I don't usually get on the computer.  But I'm not sure I'll survive an hour and 23 minutes of Shrek with nothing to distract me.  Kris, I assume will be busy playing solitaire on his phone.  It must be some awesome game of solitaire.  I came into our room this morning and he jerked and moved his phone, like he was trying to hide it or something.  And I'm like "Um...what are you doing?"  He shows me his phone.  He was playing solitaire!  It was kinda funny...and weird.  He has become a little obsessed.  I'm pretty sure he is sitting next to me right now playing solitaire.

So my 9 year old son told me he didn't want to play basketball next year.  This is his first year playing, and he seems to enjoy it.  He's gotten a couple of steals and is getting better each game.  At first he told me the practices were too hard.  Then he told me that he just wanted a "normal" year.  Huh?  He told me he wanted a year where he could just do his homework and not have anything else to worry about.  WHAT?  HE'S NINE!!!  I finally got to the bottom of it.  He feels the anxiety of always being on the go and I asked him if he would want to play if I started picking them up from school earlier.  He said yes.  So...I think he will keep playing.  Which will make dad very happy!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting your son feels so stressed about playing BB. I am sure he will be fine either way.
    Have a good weekend.
    ~Naila Moon

    ReplyDelete