Friday, February 25, 2011

Slacker

I know I haven't written much lately.  I've been working a lot and with the crazy weather changes, started to get a sore throat Sunday night.  I tolerated it until yesterday.  I was feeling pretty miserable yesterday, and Kaleb had been complaining of a sore throat, then he developed a bad cough and so I carted him and myself off to the Walgreens Take Care Clinic last night.  I fully expected one or both of us to have strep.  Both of us seem to get it every other year, if not every year.  Unfortunately me for (because I can't have meds to knock it out quickly), I did not have strep.  Kaleb did.  So at least he will start feeling better soon and stop coughing.  I mean, not that coughing annoys me or anything.  It's one of my favorite sounds in the world!

I am hoping to find some time to sit down and write this weekend.  We'll see.  There isn't anything much going on presently, and I don't have anything clever or witty dancing around in my mind.

Oh, I will say that if you haven't heard of Adele, check her out.  She's my newest favorite musician.  Here is her latest video.


No comments:

Post a Comment