Monday, December 6, 2010

Chinese Cheating

I love Chin's Wok. It's a little Chinese restaurant in our neighborhood, and my personal favorite.  Though, maybe not for long...

I've seen a lot of inflated charges throughout the years.  I've paid for things that I think are plain stupid, because I haven't wanted to deal with the confrontation.  Such was the case the other night when Kris ordered Chinese.

We ALWAYS order our Chinese mild, no veggies.  We have a picky husband/father small children, with simple palates and they do not like the spicy chicken.  I don't mind it, except when I accidentally bite into a small piece of extremely HOT pepper because the idiots "forgot" to leave out the peppers.  *Side note: I'm using the words "idiots" more lightly here, as I don't REALLY think they are idiots...although I am now starting to wonder...

Kris returned to the car with our Chinese, and the receipt.  I do not think I have ever seen anything so completely absurd!  Because we had a coupon and got a couple dollars off of the total, Kris didn't contest it, though I think he should have at least QUESTIONED the ridiculous charge.  Take a look at this and tell me it isn't absolutely INSANE!


ARE YOU KIDDING ME????

TWO DOLLARS TO NOT PUT THE PEPPERS IN????

And why are there EIGHT exclamation points????




6 comments:

  1. hahaha that's too funny! Take the recipt in and question it, I would!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT? That is insane!!!!!!!!!!!! That has to be incorrect! Do you like my overuse of exclamation points? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so funny to charge you for taking off stuff:) ha ha never seen that one before:P I am now following you thanks to Follow Me Chickadee Tuesday and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog:)
    Oh and don't forget to check out our Show Yo' Flow Campaign today to see the interview we have on Jocelyn and the surprises she has for everybody:) See you there! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is pretty ridiculous!!
    Hopping By to Say Hi! I am your newest Follower and would love it if you could check out my new Blog Confesssions of a Giveaway Addict

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No Spicy!!!!????????? Hilarious.

    Fellow Blog Hope:)

    ReplyDelete