Saturday, December 4, 2010

Anxiety Girl

Are you familiar with Drew and Natalie Dee? I wasn't. Not really. Short of seeing some comics from time to time on Facebook that a friend had posted, I had no clue who they were. Until last night. When they earned my respect. Because of a shirt. About a superhero. MY kind of superhero. I was so tickled by the comic/t-shirt that I promptly changed my Facebook picture to that, instead of jumping on the "change-your-profile-picture-to-a-cartoon-character-for-a-week-because-somehow-this-will-raise-awareness-for-child-protection-or-stopping-abuse-or-some-other-run-on-that-in-the-end-is-just-a-reason-to-change-your-profile-picture" bandwagon. I know I'm heartless and insensitive...and because of this, I blatantly refused to jump on the proverbial bandwagon and change my profile picture to my favorite cartoon character. Seeing all of my friends turning their profile pictures into cartoon characters did make me want to change my profile picture. To something completely random. So last night I set off (figuratively speaking since I was Google-ing random objects) in search of a random picture. One way or another, I stumbled upon Sharing Machine.  It was here that I found my long-awaited superhero.  Check her out!  I think you'll understand why I fell in love with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment