Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Things that make me laugh - Part 3

I have been PSYCHOTIC a little on edge lately. My anxiety level has been at an all-time high slightly increased. I have felt completely out of control a little panicky. And my kids have begun to beg for their REAL mother back notice. Kris keeps patting my leg or my shoulder when I scream like a raving lunatic and looking at me like a demon has possessed his wife a little sad and helpless.  Suffice it to say that our home has been a nightmare less than calm.  And I think the kids are really being impacted by this.  The other day, instead of writing a lovely, heartfelt, "why-I-love-my-mom" letter, Katherine drew me a picture.  Here was its title:


The first two items were reasonable.  



The next one is pretty much a given, if you know me at all.  I'd like to add that I was not around her when she drew this picture.  I think she was bored at school and somehow or another she started thinking about things that I hate.


This last one though should give you a look into Katherine's understanding of her mother.  Please don't take offense to this one.  If you are reading this and I have ever been around YOUR kids, this likely does not apply to you.


Ahh...well...I can't say that my daughter doesn't know me well!


She ran out of time and didn't get to finish coloring.  I feel like she would insist that I let you all know that.

1 comment: