Thursday, July 5, 2012

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 3

So in order to put a different spin on this, I decided to tell you how my kids would describe this.

Or, at least the way I imagine what they would say, in my head!

Describe Your Relationship With Your Parents

Katherine:

My relationship with my parents is awesome. My mom is my best friend. I know that I can tell her anything. And I just know that even as I become a teenager, my mom will still be my best friend.  What makes my mom so great is how incredibly funny she is. She is always making me and my friends laugh.  My dad? Not so much. He's only funny when he doesn't try. But my mom? No one is as funny as her!  Plus, she loves bacon almost as much as I do!  We also love movies where people die.  We love to bond, crying together during the sad parts.

Kaleb:

My mom and dad are great!  I love hanging out with my dad, just the two of us.  We love to play video games together and talk about guy stuff.  My mom is a lot of fun.  She's so funny and I love to give her kisses on her cheek.  Sometimes they really frustrate me.  But overall, I am so glad that I have them in my life.  They teach me how to make the right choices and help me to understand the Bible  and how to apply it to my life.

Abigail:

My parents are the BEST. PARENTS. EVER!  My mom is the BEST cook.  My dad is the BEST dad.  I love my parents SO much.  I love animals and babies too.  They are my favorite.  I love them more than my parents.  But I love God more.

Olivia:

I love trees and grass and flowers.  And I love cats (even though I'm allergic) and dogs.  But I'm not allergic to dogs.  Just cats and horses, even though I love them.  And peanuts and walnuts, and...what was that other?  Oh yeah, sesame.  I love my brother and sisters even though they are mean to me sometimes.  I still love them.  And I love God and Jesus.  And I love my parents, even when I get in trouble.  I still love them.  I love God 100.  I only love Satan 1.

What would your kids say about you (in your head)?  ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment