Wednesday, July 11, 2012

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 7

What is your dream job, and why?

Having a daycare in my home.

Because I LOVE kids.

Especially other people's kids.

I am definitely the type of person that can handle loud and crazy, in my home, at all times.  It is totally in line with my personality.

Other possible dream jobs:

Caring for sick people, especially those who cough.  I'd be really good at that.

Caring for men who injure themselves playing stupid games that they are too old to play.

Cleaning up vomit 24/7.

Food testing for vegetables of all kinds.

These are just some of the jobs that I think I could spend the rest of my life doing!

2 comments:

  1. OH my... I was cracking up... I actually forgot for a moment that you are being silly on these ones... Be careful what you wish for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not WISHING for any of that! You shut your mouth!!! ;) My kids thought I was hilarious!

      Delete