Monday, July 2, 2012

30 Day Challenge - Day 1

If you have been in the blogging community long, you may know what the 30 Day Blogging Challenge is. It is usually used when you're in a rut with your blog, or you don't know what to write or what direction you want to go. Presently, I haven't had any trouble with knowing what to write about. So, the 30 Day Challenge wasn't something I needed, but it intrigued me nonetheless (love that word!). Because I thought, why not make it interesting. Why not do something a little bit different-put a spin on it.

Here's the concept:

Each day there is a different question to answer or topic to write about.

So, Day 1 is "List 20 random facts about yourself."

First of all, I think 20 is too many for what I have planned.

Second, I thought we could do this more along the lines of 2 truths and a lie. I'm going to list 9 random facts about me that are true and 1 that is false. You have to guess which one is the lie. Make sense? Whoever guesses correctly gets bragging rights. And I'll announce the "winner" when I write Day 2. So you guys HAVE to participate, OK? You can just put the # in the comment section below (or on the Facebook link if you're coming from Facebook).

Ready?

#1. My eardrum burst when I was a baby.

#2. I have two extra ribs.

#3. I have never had a broken bone.

#4. I hate to hike.

#5. I once had a horse named Big Red.

#6. My sister and I used to drive around Painted Hills (a quaint little neighborhood near our home church), in a hunter green Le Baron convertible with the top down, belting out Meatloaf ballads.

#7. Of all the mission trips I've been on, my mission trip to Haiti was my favorite.

#8. I've seen Switchfoot in concert 5 times.

#9. I won a beauty contest when I was a baby.

#10. I love to eat dill pickles in my chili, while drinking milk.

OK. Your turn. Which one of those is NOT true?

1 comment:

  1. My guess is that you hate to hike... I believe that you hate this heat and that your body might not allow you to hike. I think if you were physically able and it was nice out, i think you would like a nice hike.

    ReplyDelete