Thursday, March 31, 2011

What I know for sure...

Mama’s Losin’ It

1.) Compile and share a list of your favorite tweets.
2.) Share a story of a memorable dinner.
3.) What I know for sure.
4.) You stole WHAT!?! Spill it!
5.) The house that built me.

#3.  What I know for sure.

I know for sure that the other night while under the influence of sleep medication, Kris told me I started making out with him.  Then I turned back to watch Chuck, and promptly fell asleep on the couch.  Here's the thing:  I DO NOT REMEMBER THIS...AT ALL!!!  Makes me wonder what else I have done without knowing.

I know for sure that Livvy has not coughed at all the last four nights after she's gone to bed.  HUGE difference!!!  See previous post for details on why that's a big deal.  It's amazing the difference I've seen in her!  Take that dust mites!!

I know for sure that sometimes you just need a bowl of cereal before bed.

I know for sure that I fell asleep last night while trying to write this post!

I know for sure that I miss my muscle relaxer.  I'm on an antibiotic for another 5 days and my muscle relaxer interferes with it, so I cannot take it.  My body CAN tell a difference!

I know for sure that some of my favorite songs right now are "What Do You Want" (Jerrod Niemann), "Not Tonight" and "Just By Being You" (Steel Magnolia), "Jar of Hearts" (Christina Perri) and "Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not", "My Kind of Crazy", and "If It Takes All Night" (Thompson Square).

I know for sure that sometimes my blog is just plain boring!  :-)

6 comments:

  1. I 100% agree with the cereal before bed thing! My husband thinks I'm weird, it's good to know I'm not alone!

    Stopping in to visit you from Mama Kat's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jar of Hearts is a fabulous song!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that song "What do you Want".

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were on meds...your husband could have totally messed with you and told you anything. LOL
    Mmm cereal...before bedtime.. I'll have to try. For me it's chocolate but I bet cocoa puffs would be really good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I asked my husband if we "did" anything else. He assured me we did not. I said "Well, how do I know you didn't take advantage of me while I was completely out of it?" He just laughed and said "Because I'm a gentleman!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so realistic. Funny! My first time posting my blog on this site. It won't be my last. I have read several posts and enjoyed them all. Great stuff!
    PearlsGirl

    ReplyDelete