Wednesday, March 16, 2011

More doctors

Tomorrow will be a day filled with Dr. appointments.  OK...not filled.  But I do have two.  At 9:55am I am going back to the rheumatologist for the cortisone injections on my left side (neck/shoulder).  I told you I did the right side didn't I?  Then at 2pm I am going to the dermatologist to make sure I don't have skin cancer...good times...I'm not really worried about it...but it's best to be safe.  I'm pretty sure one of my brothers and my sister have had spots/moles removed and it hasn't been a big deal, so I am not panicking unless it becomes necessary, at which point...I can't say what I will do!

Work is CRAZY.  Nothing new there!  I was off on Friday and Monday and between those two days managed to put in 5 hours anyway.  So much for taking off!  I have a problem!!!  But I am SO far behind (even though I caught Friday/Monday up before I left).  I have so many things on my calendar for today and tomorrow that I didn't get to, because I was too busy answering the phone and setting up new claims.  But new claims are GREAT for our business, especially when they are from new clients!  I will be working from home in the morning, then dropping the kids at my MIL's, then rheumatologist, then working some more remotely, then maybe lunch (hopefully not Red Hots again like today-maybe something a little more substantial), dermatologist appointment, and then, to top off the day, I will be going to the office (around 3pm) and working until at least 8pm.  I am looking forward to it though because the quiet after 5pm will give me the time I need to really get caught up on a few things.  I think some things may be transitioning at work soon, so hopefully within a couple of weeks my work load will lighten up a bit.  We shall see...

I think Olivia, in addition to soy bean oil, is allergic to milk.  I won't know anything for sure until March 30th, but her stomach hurts every time she drinks it AND she broke out in hives after it touched her face over the weekend.  So it will be really interesting to see if she is allergic to both soy AND milk.  I want to go to Trader Joes and get her some almond milk to see if that makes a difference with her stomach.  I'm just ready to get this skin test done and find out what all we need to avoid.  I think just knowing will make it easier.

I guess that is all for now...hope everyone has a great day tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Prayers for you Jamie with all your doctor stuff! I hope you are able feel some relief in the days to come! I stayed at work on Monday... only and hour and a half but i got so so much off my plate! It felt good!

    ReplyDelete