Saturday, March 19, 2011

Raising Hope

Do any of you out there watch Raising Hope?  I love that show.  It's one of my favorites out there presently.  That, and Big Bang Theory.  I'm also a big fan of Chuck and Psych.  Along with about 75 other shows.  And while I'm talking about shows I love (or USED to love), the second half of Glee this week was GREAT!!!  I loved all of the music, especially "Get It Right" and "Loser Like Me".

I got cortisone injections in my left shoulder on Wednesday.  I can't really tell a difference.  And then this morning I woke up with a horrible knot in my left shoulder, radiating up my neck on the left side.  I think I just slept "funny"...after 14 hours of pain, I remember I had BioFreeze somewhere, found it and applied it.  It finally gave me a little relief...a little.  I'm hoping it will work itself out by morning.  If not, I have a massage scheduled for the evening...

I love the new muscle relaxer I am on.  It's called Tizanidine.  I swapped my Unisom out for it and the last two nights have not taken Melatonin and am still sleeping just the same...4-6 hours straight without waking up!!!  This is so great!  So far, I haven't cut the two Xanax (used to be three) down to 2 at night.  I can't tell you how great it feels, after 8+ years of not sleeping at night to sleep for even just a few solid hours!

Oh and just for those who were wondering, there was nothing cancerous in the spot the dermatologist removed from my back.  So all is well on that front!

That's it for the quick, boring update.  I can barely keep my eyes open, because this muscle relaxer is pretty powerful.  I'd better go!  Have a good weeknd!  I apologize in advance for any typos or grammar errors.  I'm now half asleep.

2 comments:

  1. I hate to hear about your shoulder! Yuck! Yes! We watch Raising Hope..but my favorite right now (by far) is Shameless on Showtime with William H. Macy and Joan Cusak (I think I spelled that wrong). We are getting it free right now from Directv and l-o-v-e it! It truly is "Shameless". It's my guilty pleasure! It's like Raising Hope only a little (or a lot) raunchier. If you can come across it you oughta check it out! It's a "after the kids go to bed" kinda show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its sounds like you are getting a little relief! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete