Sunday, October 17, 2010

Weekend review-complete with 7 million pictures

The Switchfoot concert was AWESOME, just like I knew it would be (there will be a separate post with pictures from the concert).  Kat looked adorable in an outfit she chose, using her birthday money.  I don't know where this kid came from...with her love of all things creepy, scary and Halloween...

The whole ensemble

Creepy yet fun skull on her shirt

A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.

Yesterday Kaleb had another soccer game.  Now that he is a full back, playing defense, he really gets into the game and doesn't duck as much as he used to!  He's really good at getting in there and trying to keep the ball out of the goal.  I'm so proud of him!

That's him in the center in the blue going towards the ball.

In the center again, with his arms up

Number 3, that's my boy, running down the field

Not sure about this-I think he was telling Kris the score?



Today is Abbey's 8th birthday.  It's our last birthday celebration until January!  We're having Chinese for lunch and watching Barbie: A Fashion Fairy Tale this afternoon (her choice).  Abbey is going to be so excited when she opens her presents.  She's been bugging me for months about giving her my MP3 player, since I have a new phone that does everything I need.  I've been slowly adding music to it. She'll be listening to Glee with me and say things like "If you give me your MP3 player, can you put this song on there?"  Lately she's hooked on "Total Eclipse of the Heart".  Every now and then she'll say "I want to listen to the Shrek music again!"  She'll be surprised and pleased to know that I did purchase and add the Shrek musical soundtrack to the MP3 player-she has NO idea!  It's on there with her other favorite soundtracks "Mamma Mia" and "Wicked".  I cannot even begin to express how thrilled I am that she loves music so much!  So that she can be a Godly singer when she grows up without having to charge people money to come to her concerts, she also has decided that she will be a massage therapist.  She's funny!







No comments:

Post a Comment