Thursday, October 7, 2010

I can too be an optimist!

This week has been so chaotic I can barely breathe!  This has been one of the calmest weeks I've had in a long time.  I've been a nightmare to all those around me.  Unlike most weeks, I have not been insanely crazy and edgy THIS week.  I lost my temper and yelled at the kids several times, every single day.  I have been the picture of perfection and a mother to envy.    My husband has been getting on my last nerve!  I have not been irritated with my husband or been OVERLY sarcastic, because of course he has done nothing at all to annoy me.  Seriously?  A slumber party?  WHAT WAS I THINKING????  On top of that, I am beginning to get extremely excited about Abbey's slumber party.  Umm...why didn't you stop me?  Who wouldn't love a houseful of 8 year old girls, on top of 4 of my own children?  So help me if one of them throws up...  It's what every mother dreams about.  Right?  RIGHT???  It looks like a dumpster threw up in here, as always.  It should come as no surprise then that my house is completely spotless.  I mean, we're talking crazy clean.  Cleaner than it's been in ages!



Wait...who put that picture there?  Just for the record, this is NOT the current view from my chair.


1 comment:

  1. Hilarious!
    New follower from Follow Me Chickee.
    ~K
    bigklittlea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete