Thursday, October 28, 2010

*cough cough*

I'm here.  I'm alive.  Just barely.  I've been fighting an upper respiratory infection since I was in Phoenix...almost 2 years ago.  Wait...I meant two weeks ago.  See?  I'm not well.  I probably shouldn't even be allowed to be typing right now.  I keep making grammar mistakes too and so I feel horrible AND I'm annoying myself!  I finally went to the doctor today and got a z-pack so I'm hoping that begins its work soon.

And while I'm talking about being sick...I don't understand sometimes why God designed the human body the way that He did.  Usually I just accept it as is.  But I've heard (not that I've ever experienced anything like this...) that after you have kids, or when you are old, you lose control of your bladder.  If you laugh to hard, or let's say you have a horrible coughing fit, you might just wet yourself a little.  Or a lot.  Again, that's just what I've heard.

;-)



4 comments:

  1. I am following you chicadee. Come see me at www.adoctorandanurse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is lovely by the way. www.adoctorandanurse.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m already following your neat blog from Follow Me Chickadee Fridays. But I still want to wish you & your family a great autumn! Check out my new Facebook fan page with inspiring quotes.

    http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete