Sunday, October 17, 2010

Family Fun at the Switchfoot concert

Opening band for Switchfoot...I wasn't impressed.  They do have one song I like.  But they didn't play it.

BEST. BAND. EVER.

Trying to stay warm-I was prepared!

He was freezing by the end.

Loving the time with the kids before the show started.

Could it be...do they really love each other?  Katherine doesn't look sure...

Acting silly...

Their rendition of KISS...weirdos!

Serious picture before things took a turn for the worse...

I can't even tell you how much fun they had taking these pictures...it is rare that I indulge them and play...but I was a nice mom that night and let them have their fun.

See...?

Rocking out...I think this was during "Mess of Me".


Kaleb on Dad's shoulders during "This is Your Life".  As you can see, *someone* was forced to go buy a jacket...serves him right for not being prepared!  Works for me though since he gave me the jacket!

Cold and ready to go...yes, I did wear flip flops...but also took a pair of socks to keep my toes warm.  Told you I was prepared!

1 comment:

  1. hehe. nice collection n gorgeous pics....i liked d last one best of all!

    ReplyDelete