Monday, October 4, 2010

And the word of the week is...

BUSY.

I know you're shocked that I am complaining once again about being busy!  This last week has gone by in a whirlwind really.  And it isn't as if there have been new things happening.  It's just been BUSY.

I did have my Gleekend on Friday night.  Two people came.  Which was great...better than none!  I had a good time holding a 2 week old baby and seeing a friend I hadn't seen in 5 years.  And even after they were gone on Saturday, I kept watching.  I only have the Funk episode and the finale left to have completed Season 1.  Again. Seeing as how I watched it while it was on.  It's just as good, if not better, the second time around!  I think that the Dream On episode is my favorite, next to the finale.  I LOVE GLEE!

I feel like I can justify writing just now, while I'm supposed to be working, since my Outlook got corrupted and Kris is running some program on it...

Remember that photo scavenger hunt I mentioned months back?  Well, it's finally READY FOR JUDGING!  If you have a Facebook account, you can vote.  Just go here to add the application and then you can vote!  Help us decide which team will win.  I think my team is going to fare better than we did in March!  We will keep the voting open until Sunday night.  Get voting!

HAPPY MONDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment