Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Slumber parties

So what are your thoughts on slumber parties?

Abbey is turning 8 on October 17th.  We have let the kids alternate...so that we only have to endure one slumber party a year.  This year is Abbey's turn and so Friday night I will have several 7-8 year old girls in my house.  I'm not sure how I feel about this, except for anxious!  I'm sure it will be fine...and Kris and the other kids are hanging out at the house too, so hopefully all will go smoothly.  I'm going to be on my best behavior so that these kids don't go home telling their parents that I yell all the time and am crazy...they'll never want to come back.  Although...that alternative is appealing!  ;-)

Do you let your kids have slumber parties?  How often do you have other kids spending the night at your house?  Am I supposed to have something fun for them to do?

1 comment: