Thursday, October 14, 2010

Friday is on the way!

First of all...THANK YOU Erin for respectfully disagreeing with me!  Second...disagreeing looks weird...I don't like how it looks and think that the spell auto-correct thing should come on.  Third...well, there's not really a third.  I just wanted to start out thanking Erin.

It's almost Friday again.  And tomorrow?  We are going to see SWITCHFOOT!!!  If you know me...you know that Switchfoot is my favorite band.  LOVE LOVE LOVE SWITCHFOOT.  Kat and Kaleb happen to love Switchfoot as well, so when I found out they were going to be at Lindenwood University on October 15th, I thought "I MUST SEE SWITCHFOOT-I DON'T CARE WHAT STANDS IN MY WAY!"  "Hey...great birthday present for Katherine!"  Anyway, Kris and I are taking Kat and Kaleb to their first ever "real" concert tomorrow night!  I've seen Switchfoot twice at the Pageant and know that I will not be disappointed.  If you haven't heard Switchfoot, check them out.  Incredible lyrics.  Awesome sound.  All around the best band ever!


Livvy got this princess crown for her birthday and she is somewhat distressed because it is too big for her.  She finally said "Oh it only fits grown ups!"  Then she proceeded to hand it to me and tell me to keep it.  And then these words came out of her mouth:

"Mommy, this is yours until I grow up.  Give it to me when you die.  When you about to die, put it in my room and then go into your room."




2 comments:

  1. haha! You're welcome! That's the first time anyone's thanked me for disagreeing :) We're all entitled to our opinions and beliefs. As long as you don't start trying to kill people or anything, we're all good ;) hehe

    Happy almost Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from the blog hop! Hope the concert is a blast. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete